Managed ICT & Business Continuity solutions scaled to suit each customer.
We work with our customers to help them be more efficient and effective by leveraging our knowledge and our extensive range of solutions.
Our services are provided to national and international businesses and we are experienced in many industries, including regularly assisting with customer governance and compliance requirements.
Founded in the 1990s, we have developed from a business that originally managed backup tapes and provided recovery equipment to customers needing to operate through a crisis.
Today our business is a nationwide provider of managed services. These range from our original backup tape services all the way through to being one of the largest providers in Australasia of managed cloud backup and recovery services.
We have our own data centres and networks across New Zealand, and recent acquisitions have enabled us to provide additional services including managed WAN, Internet connectivity, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
We are proud of our achievements:
- Our years of focus on business continuity and disaster recovery have allowed us to build an enviable customer base and depth of knowledge.
- We enable our customers’ in-house IT staff to focus on their core functions while we manage ICT, business continuity and recovery services.
- We own four data centres, five standby offices, and significant customer-ready infrastructure throughout New Zealand.
- Significant investment in our own networks enables us to deliver on-net connectivity between many New Zealand data centres.
- We continue to invest in our people and facilities to ensure we have the specialist expertise and solutions we need to meet our customers’ expectations.
Our range of ICT and Business Continuity services provide customised and scalable solutions to suit most business requirements. If you would like to find out more, please contact us or call us on 0800 266 846.