Host your equipment in one or more of our secure data centres in a shared or dedicated colocation environment
Making sure your ICT infrastructure is hosted in the most optimal environment for your business can be challenging. If you are considering moving some or all of your infrastructure offsite, we provide secure and scalable colocation options supported by a national high-speed network.
Our colocation services are hosted within our New Zealand-based data centres and start from 1U with options for half or full-racks as required.
Data Centre Specifications
All of our data centre locations include:
- 24/7 security including CCTV with 90 days of retained footage and monitored alarm systems.
- Uninterruptible N+1 or 2N power supply (varies by location).
- Onsite diesel backup generator with automatic transfer switch for power resilience.
- Monitored fire and smoke detection systems.
- Controlled access to data centre spaces with two factor authentication.
- Ability to individually meter power per rack using best-in-class Schneider Electric technology.
- Precision temperature controlled rack space using N+1 cooling.
- High speed data connection between all data centres.
- Carrier neutral data connectivity options with all major telecommunications vendors.
- Remote hands to perform your onsite services.
You choose how to use your colocated space:
- Production Equipment – Run live services within our infrastructure.
- Geographic Diversification – Distribute your environment across multiple locations with high-speed connections between each.
- Hot, Warm or Cold Standby – Host redundant equipment for use immediately if an outage occurs on your normal production equipment.