Planned test of your Business Continuity Plan
A Planned Activation allows you to practice what you would do to keep your business running during an unplanned event, where you were unable to access your office or normal server infrastructure. It tests your business’ actual capability to respond to a crisis during a non-critical time.
We can rehearse your people, test your server recovery, check phone diversions, review data communications access and check physical setup in one of our office environments. The scope of your test will be customised to suit you.
This service can include your choice of:
- Assessing your Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery Plan objectives
- Recommending the type of tests that would validate your business’ recovery objectives
- Preparing relevant test scenarios, learning objectives, and success criteria
- Facilitating the staging and execution of scheduled tests
- Capturing auditable team actions, communication details, improvements and lessons learned during the test
- Developing pre- and post-test action plans to fill the gaps, prioritise organisational issues and plan improvements to your business continuity programme
- Recommending training and awareness agendas for test participants